segunda-feira, 25 de outubro de 2010

Dialogue "Trick or Treat"


- Hey, dude.
- Hey.
- Trouble in paradise?
- Nope, I'm just upset.
- Why?
- I fell in "Trick or Treat"
- C'mon, man! It's Halloween. Untill my grandmother falls on those.
- But that is not adorable!
- What happened? What was the treat?
- My sister had eaten all the candy in that box. The children arrived, they shouted "Trick or Treat, give me something good to eat!" And I had nothing, so I had to smell the socks of them!
- Uh, yeah ... they took to heart the story of "Smell My Feet"
- I swear if I see some kid with a fantasy and a bucket of candy, I go running.
- So start now. You never saw so many children dressed per square meter.
- This will not cheer me up ...
- Okay, but if I were you, run away now, because he comes a troop of skeletons with buckets of candy.
- Whoops, see you!


By: F.R.I.E.N.D.S - T: 201